Glacier Hills- Maintenance Tech- Full Time
Ann Arbor - Michigan (MI), 48105
Trinity Health Senior Communities
We are looking to fill a maintenance position, but this job IS NOT for you…
- Unless you have excellent customer service skills
- Unless you can offer a smile and pleasant demeanor consistently to all residents and staff
- Unless you are flexible and prepared to do different things in different areas
- Unless you can support and positively encourage fellow staff in effort, performance and attitude
- Unless you can exhibit appropriate behavior, language and accountability at all times
- Unless you can organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment and complete assigned tasks accurately and quickly
About the Role
Your responsibilities include:
- Respond to and complete work order requests in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Perform repairs/preventative maintenance to building equipment or systems, including electrical, plumbing or heating/cooling; painting or assisting with new construction as directed
- Complete routine repairs including replacing damaged windows, repairing fixtures or appliances
- Safely coordinate and move the furniture, possessions, and large equipment of the residents or of the facility
- Assist in monitoring and reporting the status of departmental equipment and supplies and use them economically
About our Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement
- Scholarship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-Site Fitness Center
You must have:
- High School Diploma/GED
- A minimum of one-year related work experience
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation.
Glacier Hills Senior Living Community is a non-profit, life plan community within Trinity Health Senior Communities.
Together we provide care across the spectrum - Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care and Memory Care for our residents. We have a rich history in the Ann Arbor area and have been operating for over 45 years.
If you think this job IS for you- apply today!