IS Business Analysis Manager
Portage - Michigan (MI),
Who we want
Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades and process improvements to prevent future issues.
Dedicated achievers. Relentless about quality, people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
Self-directed innovators . People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
What you will do
The Business Analysis Manager is responsible for building strong collaborative relationships with the Instruments division. You will work closely with the Instruments IS Business Partners to ensure consistency in customer relationships across the division. You will be responsible for providing knowledge and expertise to department heads and process owners in to help prioritize and identifying opportunities for advancing technology while mentoring business analysts to establish and improve processes. The Business Analysis Manager works to understand complex business needs and partners to bridge the gap between the business and technical teams. They are responsible for understanding business processes, producing and documenting requirements, and coordinating communication among various business groups and IS technical teams for critical and complex projects. Individuals in this position must have experience working with multiple technologies and have demonstrated the ability to work with business users at all levels in the business.
Key Contributions you will make:
· Build and maintain strong relationships and act as a liaison between other Divisional IS Business Partners, IS teams and the Instruments Division.
· Build a strong understanding of the commercial processes (including Sales, Marketing, R&D and other associated functions) within the Instruments Division and apply this understanding to IS strategies and implementations.
· Improve the business analysis function through best practices, process management, mentoring, and education.
· Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
· Manage relationships with high level business stakeholders.
· Partner with business and technical teams to achieve consensus on the best solution to business problems and drive the delivery of new solutions and enhancements for the business.
· Define tangible use cases that align desired technology output to commercial objectives.
· Ensure clear communication between business stakeholders and IS technical teams.
What you need
Required Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer information systems or related field required.
· (Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferable)
Required Qualifications & Experience:
· Minimum 10 years of professional experience is required.
· Minimum 5 years of professional Business Analysis experience or related experience preferred
· Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in a marketing, digital, strategy or management consulting practice highly preferred.
· Experience working with high level business stakeholders.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix organization structure with significant emphasis on collaboration and persuasion, rather than relying on command and control.
· Experience with process mapping, user stories, and/or journeys.
· Experience documenting complex processes and presenting them in a clear and understandable format.
· Experience understanding, evaluating, and recommending changes to business processes.
· Expertise of Agile Development methodologies.
· Experience developing strategic business process methodologies to drive collaboration and business results.
· Demonstrated understanding of cross-divisional business needs and working strategically with multiple facets of a global business.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
· Experience working in a highly regulated environment.
· Experience with formal Project methodologies.
· Knowledge of Salesforce.com , Oracle CPQ, Callidus, SAP (OTC), or Model N.
· Knowledge of medical device and/or life sciences industry and basic knowledge of adjacent areas in terms of processes, organization, products and IS requirements.
· Experience working with Business Intelligence tools and reporting required (PowerBI).
Other Things to Consider:
· Stryker is on the forefront of technology and you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
· Potential for growth within organization
· Amazing culture that is consistently rated as a Best Place to WorkWork From Home: Occasional Travel Percentage: 10% Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.