Human Resource Coordinator
Standish - Michigan (MI),
Bay Human Services, Inc
Estimated salary $13.70 - $15.10 an hour
Assists the Director of Human Resources in facilitating the efficient operation of the Bay Human
Services Human Resources Department.
1. High School Diploma
2. Supplemental training/education in Human Resources preferred
3. Experience in recruiting and onboarding preferred
4. Excellent communications skills
5. Excellent organization skills
6. Ability to work in a team environment
7. High level of self motivation
The Human Resources Coordinator is directly responsible to the Director of Human Resources.
To provide clerical and technical support in such areas as recruiting, hiring, compensation, and
No regular travel will be required.
1. Complete new hire documentation and review for potential applicants.
2. Enter all New Hire Documents into HRIS.
running background checks.
4. Complete work verifications and personal references for new employees.
5. Assists management through processing and maintaining employee information relative to
recruitment and hiring.
6. New hire driving suspensions.
7. Post and maintain open positions.
8. Maintain the organization’s Facebook page.
9. Verify invoices monthly for CPR and Occupational Health.
10. Manage/maintain inactive applicants.
11. Mail/Email new hire benefit packets.
12. Complete Central Registry results/requests upon hire and annually.
13. Assist Human Resources and Finance in other areas, as necessary.
Pay scale - $13.70 - $15.10 per hour
Able to lift up to 50lbs
Bending, Lifting, Reaching, Squatting and Stooping
Able to Stand and Utilize a Step Ladder
Able to Assist in Daily Personal Care Needs
Job Type: Full-time