Standish - Michigan (MI),
Bay Human Services, Inc
Estimated salary $13.70 - $15.10 an hour
To coordinate administrative and purchasing activities.
1. High School Diploma, Some College Preferred.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Excellent organizational skills.
4. Ability to work in a team environment.
5. High level of self motivation.
The Purchasing/Administrative Coordinator is directly responsible to the Director of Finance/ Human Resources.
Daily local travel required
1. Make travel arrangements with proper approval
a. Make and confirm reservations for overnight travel
b. Manage credit card authorizations and tax exempt information
c. Issue travel expense vouchers
2. Maintain system of ordering materials, supplies, and equipment
a. Spreadsheets are maintained in the network for each location to order approved supplies
b. Supplies are order on the 10th of each month
3. Communicating with all department representatives for supplies
a. If supplies are not requested by the required date a purchase request must be submitted
4. Returns processing/credits
5. Obtain Material Safety Data Sheets
6. Confirmation of order quantity, pricing, and availability
7. Order follow-up (telephone/email communication)
a. Order confirmations are e-mailed or faxed to each location
8. Communication of orders to vendors
a. Majority of supplies are ordered online
9. Price comparing between vendors
10. Setting up new vendor accounts
11. Keep a log of assets for each location
12. Maintain assets and work orders in database
a. Keep copies of order invoices on assets over $100.00
13. Send Resident Funds Part 1 and AFC Care Agreements to the guardians and payees at move in and annually
14. Log incoming checks and disburse mail to the administration staff
15. Assist with licensing renewals
16. Lead Safety Meetings and Conduct Office Safety Drills
17. Complete other tasks as assigned
18. Assist with other projects as needed
a. Answering phones
b. General office assistance
Pay scale -
$13.70-$15.10 per hour
Able to lift up to 50lbs
Bending, Lifting, Reaching, Squatting and Stooping
Able to Stand and Utilize a Step Ladder
Able to Assist in Daily Personal Care Needs
Job Type: Full-time