Order Processing Clerk - Part Time
Austin - Minnesota (MN), 55912
Part Time - Order Processing Clerk
To save time applying, Hormel Foods does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas for this position at this time.
Hormel Foods Corporation, based in Austin, Minn., is a global branded food company with over $9 billion in annual revenues across more than 80 countries worldwide. Its brands include SKIPPY®, SPAM®, Hormel® Natural Choice®, Applegate®, Justin's®, Wholly Guacamole®, Hormel® Black Label®, Columbus® and more than 30 other beloved brands. The company is a member of the S&P 500 Index and the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats, was named one of "The 100 Best Corporate Citizens" by Corporate Responsibility Magazine for the 10th year in a row, and has received numerous other awards and accolades for its corporate responsibility and community service efforts. In 2016, the company celebrated its 125th anniversary and announced its new vision for the future - Inspired People. Inspired Food.™ - focusing on its legacy of innovation. For more information, visit www.hormelfoods.com and http://csr.hormelfoods.com/.
- Coordinates and processes all assigned Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), faxed, and phoned customer orders to Logistics with minimal supervision.
- Performs all functions involved in the entering of customer orders to the mainframe, transferring EDI orders to the mainframe, and making order changes as directed by customers and sales.
- Provides delivery instructions to plant and distribution center personnel.
- High school education or the equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to initiate appropriate action independently.
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational ability.
- Ability to enter data at the rate of 6,000 KPH.
- Experience with personal computers and mainframe.