Service and Product Assistant
Minneapolis - Minnesota (MN),
Fairview Health Services
Fairview Health Services is looking for a Service and Product Assistant at the University of Minnesota Medical Center (East Bank) in Minneapolis, MN. This position works 32 hours per two week pay period on the Evening shift. This oosition is not eligible for benefits.
The schedule for this position is from 2:00pm-10:30pm
Week 1: Sat, Sun
Week 2: Sat, Sun
The Service and Product Assistant (SPA) is responsible for receipt, shipment, delivery, replenishment, cleansing and maintenance of appropriate equipment, supplies, linen and forms. The SPA maintains adequate inventory levels of equipment, linen and supplies, and responds to customer requests for supplies and demonstrates effective communication.
- 6 months comparable materials or related experience and/or extensive knowledge of medical hardware/software and medical supplies through formal education channels.
- Proficient in the English language
- Independent use of computers including data entry.
- 1+ years of comparable experience. Vocational or Technical Training, Associates Degree.
Desired Skills (optional):
- Excellent customer service and communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve effectively