Minneapolis - Minnesota (MN),
The Robison Group
Individuals selected for the position will be expected to perform investigations of workers compensation claims, liability investigations, multi-line insurance claims, criminal and civil background checks, and other investigative tasks.
The majority of cases worked in this position require stationary and mobile video surveillance.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SURVEILLANCE:
- Thoroughly complete assigned cases.
- Testify to the collected facts obtained in any hearing or court of law as needed.
- Assist other investigators on challenging cases.
- Make sound judgments both during the investigation and with future handling recommendations.
- Turn in updates, evidence, and report in timely manner.
- Upload surveillance video upon completion of investigation.
- The nature of this job requires early hours, long days, and travel into surrounding areas.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic about investigations, those who thrive in a diverse work environment, and individuals who have a commitment to the very highest standards of honesty, integrity and respect.
Candidates with at least one year of PI experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Self-motivated, determined, and intuitive.
- Strong initiative and work ethic.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
The Robison Group provides remote and/or in-classroom training to ensure that individuals are set up for success before moving into their roles.
COMPENSATION & REIMBURSEMENTS:
- Paid travel time and reimbursement for mileage, tolls, and other per diem items.
- Hourly Rate is commensurate with education and experience.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH WITHIN THE COMPANY INCLUDE:
SIU work, Field Supervisor, Field Operations Manager, Case Management, etc.