Treasury Service Associate 1
Minneapolis - Minnesota (MN), (Downtown
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Treasury Management Client Services (TMCS) supports a wide range of Treasury Management products and services to help small business, middle-market, and corporate customers manage their receivables, payments, and account information. TMCS supports both regional and national sales, and works with retail business banking, regional commercial banking, U.S. corporate, International, and other wholesale banking teams.
TMCS assists external and internal customers with Treasury Management products. With multiple centers across the U.S., the team supports over 50,000 Treasury Management customers across the bank. This role is primarily to provide exceptional service and support to our wholesale customers mainly through phone and email communication channels. Many of the services the candidate will assist with are Lockbox, Cash Vault, and general account inquiries. We also support many of the products within the Wells Fargo Commercial Electronic Office (CEO) including online Wire transfers, ACH payments, Desktop Deposit, Treasury Information Reporting, and along with other Wells Fargo Commercial Treasury products.
Duties may include:
- Identifying and resolving client issues by having a dynamic customer service attitude through telephone and email; fielding an average of 40 incoming calls per day
- Responding, completing, and interacting through Microsoft Outlook and Skype for Business communication channels
- Acting as a liaison between the client and bank operations, sales officers, vendors and relationship managers to ensure the delivery of quality services to meet client needs
- Responsible for accurately creating, monitoring, and managing requests to meet and
Schedule: Monday-Friday | 9:30a - 6:30p CT
Please note that due to Wells Fargo's current stay/work at home orders candidates should have reliable Internet access and a confidential place to work from home. Given the continued fluidity of the pandemic it remains too early to say when we will return to a more traditional operation model.
Important Reminder When Applying: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 1+ year of financial services experience, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Call center experience
- Energetic, quick learner, positive attitude, self-motivated
- Ability to work independently, organizing and managing multiple priorities
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule to accommodate business needs
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $33,300 Mid: $40,500
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN