R-225124 Network Operations Coordinator 3 (Data Entry/Keyboa...
Minnetonka - Minnesota (MN), 55343
The Network Operations Coordinator 3 manages provider data for health plans including but not limited to demographics, rates, and contract intent. Manages provider audits, provider service and relations, credentialing, and contract management systems. Executes processes for intake and manage provider perceived service failures. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 + years of prior experience in an administrative or customer support role
- Strong data entry/keyboarding skills, data base inquiry/lookup skills
- Ability to work in a deadline and production driven environment
- Prior experience working in the healthcare insurance industry
- Direct support and service to healthcare providers that may include, but is not limited to provider rosters, credentialing, and/or claims types of questions
- Experience in a health plan
- An ability to effectively use electronic records systems for data entry and research
- Experience with Medicare Advantage business and/or other government programs
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, some flex on start and finish times. Overtime may be required on occasion.
- Training: 2 weeks of formal training and then 3-6 months of mentoring and informal training
- Work Location (Address): In the office: 12600 Whitewater Drive, Minnetonka, MN 5534.
Note: Occasional work at home day can be earned after 6 months.Scheduled Weekly Hours 40