Saint Cloud - Minnesota (MN), 56304
Responsible for typing, filing, answers telephone, responds to resident needs, monitors and assists with meal services, helps with resident transport, and completes housekeeping tasks on weekends.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Related experience preferred
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills, general office skills and willingness to work as a team member
- Must have organizational skills and enjoy working with seniors
- Able to be flexible and work rotating shifts to include weekend, holidays, and when circumstances warrant working extra hours
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- For physical demands of this position including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment see the following description attached.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.
Location: CentraCare Health · Administrative Office
Schedule: Part-time, Day, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.