Saint Paul - Minnesota (MN), 55102
Custodian - FT
Higher Ground St. Paul
Hourly Salary Range: $14.25 to $19.84 per hour
- Maintain the building interior, exterior and surrounding areas; complete preventive maintenance as assigned.
- Respond to work orders and performs necessary repairs as needed to maintain a safe occupancy and high-quality living environment.
- Removal of garbage and recycling from the building and grounds. Be environmentally conscientious to ensure waste is disposed properly.
- Lawn care and snow removal as assigned.
- Report any building maintenance, supplies, or equipment problems.
- Perform maintenance duties including basic plumbing and electrical tasks as assigned or requested by Supervisor.
- Attend required meetings and training's.
- Assists with unit turnovers (room pack ups) in a timely manner and assists programs in removing and security resident belongings for storage and release upon request from authorized staff, helps to prepare unit for new tenant.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous cleaning and buildings and grounds maintenance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, and mechanical system preferred.
- Basic computer skills desired.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have a valid drivers license and proof of insurance coverage.
- Ability to work around all types of individuals and in occupied areas.