Part Time Automotive Receptionist
Wayzata - Minnesota (MN), 55391
Lexus of Wayzata
Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 50 retail automotive dealerships in seven states. Our group also has rental car facilities, body shops, and a real estate portfolio located throughout the nation. New car franchises include, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, BMW, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, KIA, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, RAM, Subaru, Scion, Toyota, and Volkswagen. Our group employs over 3,000 people and ranks as top Automotive Group in Illinois. Napleton was also ranked 26 out of the top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2017 based on new car volume!!
Napleton Automotive Group is seeking a Part Time/On Call Receptionist to join our growing team! The incumbent must be customer-focused, able to handle customer issues effectively. This position is key to creating a welcoming customer friendly environment.
- Answer phones; greet customers and direct to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner. Handle customers diplomatically and refer customers to the appropriate individual.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Promptly and efficiently answer multi-line switchboard and transfer calls.
- Greets guests as they enter store in a friendly, welcoming manner.
- Check with Management at the end of each shift before leaving the dealership to make sure they do not need anything additional.
- Perform any other special duties as requested by Dealer and other Managers.
- Regular attendance consistent with attendance policy.
- Able to have a flexible work schedule, including all holidays
- High school diploma.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Family owned and operated
- Internal Growth
- One of the largest dealership groups in the midwest