Quality Specialist- Healthcare Logistics
Olive Branch - Mississippi (MS),
FedEx Supply Chain
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
The Quality Specialist is responsible for serving as a subject matter expert for the Quality function for which they are responsible. They act as a focal point for quality support and addressing customer problems, questions or concerns. They coordinate with the proper site management and work teams to ensure quality work performance and timely responses to customer questions or concerns to promote a Quality-Driven environment.
This position will be responsible for…..
- Analyze and interpret Quality metrics to drive process improvements within the facility.
- Serve as customer’s main point of contact for Quality matters within the facility; working with the customer’s quality representatives to drive Quality processes and foster positive business relationships.
- Manage, conduct audits and document the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) process.
- Maintain historical trend analysis of test results for modifying/enhancing material and SOPs.
- Ensure site is meeting performance objectives relative to self-inspection of the accuracy, timeliness, and effectiveness of processes.
- Create and update work instructions for facility teammates and ensure access to QMS
Act a lead for all training sessions, ensuring comprehension from all teammates.
Monitor metrics related to areas such as customer satisfaction, shipment reports, timely delivery, and government requirements and suggest action as needed.
Train departments on use of the systems and work directly with them to ensure records are accurate.
Visually inspect or manually check work processes to ensure SOP standards are met.
Special projects as needed to support quality systems across the facility.
Perform other duties as required.
Job ID: 34314
You might be a great fit if….
- Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain, Total Quality Management or related field preferred and 6+ years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or equivalent and 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience managing a quality program requiring statistical sampling development and analysis, development and implementation of a quality control plan, performing trend analysis of deficient performance, providing training, implementing corrective actions to improve performance.
- Experience with ISO 9000 and QMS is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service driven
- Strong team player
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 20 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job ID: 34314