Aurora - Missouri (MO),
Join EnviroLogix and you’ll be a part of a team that is pushing diagnostic boundaries forward in the life science laboratories, grain markets and the food supply chain. We value the diverse knowledge and experience of all team members and seek cross-functional teams at every level. From the beginning, our motivation has been to create breakthrough diagnostic technologies, seeking innovative ways to help customers solve their problems. The drive to pioneer advancements continues today, as we develop smart, simple diagnostic technology.
This role is responsible for purchasing assigned direct materials and scheduling inbound materials into our factories to meet production plans supporting on time customer delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process requisitions, place purchase orders, expedite and track orders in support of operations on time customer delivery targets.
- Perform material planning activities for parts sourced from external suppliers.
- Maintain and ensure the integrity of ERP material data.
- Maintain and ensure current order status information to keep supplier on-time to request and commit information valid and
- Three to five years related procurement experience or training required
- Experience with an ERP/MRP Systems
- Prior knowledge of food or feed ingredient supply chains is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Major(s): Supply Chain, Agricultural Economics, Business, or equivalent combination of education and experience