Chesterfield - Missouri (MO), 63005
Detailers & More, Inc.
Estimated salary $15 - $18 an hour
Detailers & More is a corporate aircraft detailing & cleaning company that is seeking individuals for the Aircraft Detailer position at our Chesterfield, MO location. This position requires a person able to work a 2nd shift schedule to accommodate our customer's needs. Candidates should be comfortable with manual labor and possess a strong attention to detail and an outstanding work ethic.
Qualifying candidates must comply with the following requirements
- Be available to work a 2nd shift schedule, including some weekends.
- Have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation to and from work
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Previous aviation industry or aircraft detailing experience encouraged
- General cleaning, waxing, and polishing of the exterior. Detailing, inventory and restock of the interior of aircraft
- Comply with all training as required by immediate supervisor
- Follow required industry accepted practices
- Report any found aircraft damage or noticeable defect to immediate supervisor
- Please submit resume in Word or PDF format
- DO NOT apply by phone or call for application status.
- Due to airport security regulations, selected candidates will be interviewed off site.
- Starting pay is $14.00+/hour depending on experience.
- Employees reaching full time eligibility (30+ hours per week) are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package that includes: paid vacation, health, dental,
Detailers & More, Inc has been an equal opportunity employer since 1993. Prospective candidates will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Aircraft Detailing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings