Housekeeper (M-F 3:00-11:30 pm rotating weekends and holiday...
Columbia - Missouri (MO), 65201
- Job ID: 1196551
- Performs discharge cleaning process in inpatient rooms and prepares room for next admission.
- Performs room set up and changes as needed.
- Performs routine cleaning activities in inpatient, public and common areas using prescribed, established cleaning process.
- Keeps equipment clean and functional according to procedure.
- Notifies supervisor or manager of any equipment, furniture, or building fixtures that are in need of maintenance and or repair.
- No Experience
- No Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- <2 years
- < 2 years Benefits Statement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Employment Status: Full-Time
Boone Hospital Center is a 394-bed full service hospital located in Columbia, MO. It is a regional referral center located in the center of the state. The hospital provides progressive healthcare programs, services, and technology to people in 26 mid-Missouri counties. Although the hospital is full service, areas in which Boone Hospital Center excels are cardiology, neurology, oncology, surgical, obstetrical services, and numerous other specialties. The hospital maintains a 24-hour emergency center with hospital-based ambulance service and a helipad for incoming emergency air transportation. Recognizing its excellence in nursing care, Boone Hospital Center has been certified as a "Magnet Hospital" by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Environmental Services provides housekeeping and waste management services for 860,000sqft of interior space. Duties include; cleaning and disinfecting all patient and public areas, stocking supplies such as soap, lotion, paper towels, toilet paper and items for PPE boxes, waste management, event preparation (table & chair set up), pest control measures, post construction cleanup and contract cleaning of off site areas.
Responsible for daily housekeeping services as assigned, using procedures as outlined by the hospital or service organization.
Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings