Greenfield - Missouri (MO),
We are searching for an experienced Mixer for our Greenfield, Missouri location. This position requires qualified candidates to be safety conscious and able to perform required functions in a productive manner, working with tight schedules and deadlines.
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENT), is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. Please visit our website at www.central.com for additional information.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Mixing – Safely, accurately, and efficiently dump raw products together to be mixed for finished goods production.
- Communication – Communicate any issues that affect Manufacturing production safely, accurately, and efficiently to supervisor.
- Clean – Maintain a clean work environment.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Must have the ability to lift-up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment.
- Must be able to work on your feet for an extended period of time.
- Mush have basic math skills and be able to precisely follow instructions.
- Work overtime and weekends as required.
- Be able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Work is performed in a manufacturing environment.
- Work temperatures may vary due to outside temperatures.
- Work environment may be dusty.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.