No Experience Sales Associate
Hazelwood - Missouri (MO),
St. Louis Hyundai
Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
Napleton’s St. Louis Dealerships is seeking a qualified sales associate to join our team! If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete. We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs. We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
***We are offering a guarantee that will be paid weekly for the first 60 days!***
What We Offer
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Growth Opportunities
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Plans
- Family Owned and Operated
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on Products and Services
- Assist the customers through a thorough buying process supported by established selling steps, policies and procedures.
- Develop and relay a high level of product knowledge around vehicle features.
- Demonstrate operation of vehicle in showroom and via test drive.
- Provide new vehicle to customer through established delivery process, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction, loyalty and long-term clientele.
- Develop a prospecting system, making calls and sending emails to potential customers to set appointments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license required and clean driving record.