Jennings - Missouri (MO), 63136
Neighbors Credit Union
Are you searching for a career opportunity where you will utilize your customer service and awesome people skills? If you want to join a growing organization that values employees and prioritizes their professional development, then this is the position for you!
Who you are:
As a Part-Time Teller, you are the face of Neighbors. Your interactions with our members will highlight all the awesome new products and services we have to offer. Neighbors provides opportunities to grow and advance your career.
Who we are:
Neighbors Credit Union is a growing, not-for-profit, full-service financial institution that was established in 1928 in St. Louis. Here our employees have a simple purpose: to provide awesome member experiences. At Neighbors Credit Union, you will be part of a team that always puts people before profits.
Providing awesome member experiences through innovative products, superior service, and trusted advice, while strengthening our community with financial education. We are dedicated to the success of our members and employees to ensure we are the
financial institution of choice.
As a successful Teller you will:
- Build trusting relationships with our members
- Provide information concerning features and benefits of the Credit Union’s products and services to meet members’ financial needs
- Create a positive experience with every member contact
- Share expert product knowledge and educate members on use
- Work with the branch manager to improve our business
- Earn incentive pay for the added value you bring to the organization through our monthly incentive program
- Be recognized for your “extra mile” efforts
- Must have at least 2 years of cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial industry experience a plus
- This is a part-time postion that is scheduled for less than 30 hours weekly.
- $11.40 - $14.43 / Hr.
Total compensation includes competitive base pay, monthly incentives, and 401(k) with matching contributions.