Kansas City - Missouri (MO), 64106
JARBO Employment Group
Estimated salary $31,188 - $33,277 a year
The Scale Technician is responsible to follow the photoresist process to make optical scales from start to finish. This includes the inspection and painting of scale blanks, as well as spinning and imaging scale blanks to the highest standards. The Scale Technician will also be expected to touch-up and inspect imaged scales. Additional duties include clear coating, baking, label application and packaging.
All employees are responsible for contributing to a safe work environment, meeting our client?s quality standards, and striving for 100% on-time delivery of customer orders.
- The scale technician is responsible for the assembly process used to make optical scales from start to finish.
- This role is expected to follow approved processes to provide finished goods with
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Quality-minded with a high attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of work
- Ability to follow processes accurately
- Fine motor skills.
- Ability to use a stereo microscope for long periods of time
- Communication skills
- Ability to follow a schedule
- Results driven in production
- Orderly, clean, organized and neat
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs