Mobile Support Coordinator
Kansas City - Missouri (MO),
Kansas City Southern Railway
This position provides technical support, procurement, and deployment of mobile device products and services. Interacting directly with end users, the position installs, diagnoses, repairs, maintains, and upgrades mobile applications and hardware products and equipment to ensure optimal device performance. The position troubleshoots all issues in a timely and accurate fashion and provides end-user assistance, while documenting, tracking and monitoring problems to identify trends.
- Monitors Service-Now ticket queue to ensure timely completion of incidents and requests within established SLA.
- Engages vendor support where appropriate or take appropriate escalation measures.
- Provisions, tests, and deploys mobile devices including smartphones, tablets, cell phones, and air cards.
- Activates suspended lines and track assigned SIMs through vendor.
- Manages inventory of mobile devices and related equipment.
- Enforces user compliance of established mobile device security policies.
- Tests, documents, and deploys new security policies.
- Maintains records of all KCS mobile lines.
- Audits and updates voice and data plans to maximize company resources.
- Exemplifies KCS Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college, or enrolled in an accredited program with less than one year until graduation, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with ServiceNow, AirWatch, and Active Sync
- ITIL Foundations