RTM Clerk (FT)
Kansas City - Missouri (MO),
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a RTM (Return to Manufacturer) Clerk, this means:
- Meeting the customer needs during a return and helping find the correct product replacement.
- Ensuring merchandise meets Lowe’s quality and safety standards and processing returns efficiently.
- Engaging in safe work processes including the proper disposal of returned items.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 1 year of experience processing and filing merchandise receiving paperwork.
- 1 year of experience with store inventory receiving and administration.
- 6 months of experience in warehouse data entry/bookkeeping.
- 6 months of experience communicating with vendors OR customers regarding returns, payments, or contract fulfillment.
- 6 months of retail experience accepting or processing returns.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.