Kansas City - Missouri (MO), 64119
RightWay Auto Sales
Are you ready for a career that compensates for your outstanding performance? Are you ready for a career that actually takes you as far as your drive and ambition go?
If you’re ready to take your career path and earning potential by the reigns, this is the position for you! Rightway Automotive Credit, part of the Garber Automotive Group, is seeking quality individuals for sales positions. Join our expanding company, and be a part of the fastest growing dealership group with 1,800+ employees, over 50 locations, in six states.
“Create an experience for which the customer returns to do business with us again”, is our mission, and our sales consultants live it by building relationships with guests on phone and in person, by answering questions, discussing financing, closing sales, collaborating with staff, and more. At the end of the day, outstanding customer service is what leads the growth of this company, and outstanding customer service is what will grow your career.
- Helps facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements
- Automotive sales/finance experience helpful, but NOT required
- Sales and customer service experience a plus
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Must have enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit; able to take ownership in developing business
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to listen and work with a variety of people from differing backgrounds
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and adapt to changing environments
- Must have a drive for learning and career development
- Must be a team player with the ability to share knowledge and strengthen teammates
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match