Direct Support Professional
Lexington - Missouri (MO), 64067
Phoenix Home Care
There are many home health care agencies in the marketplace. On the outside, they all look pretty much the same. It is the inside that matters – the culture. We have set out to distinguish ourselves through the selection of our employees, the client-focused training of our highly skilled caregivers and clinicians, and the value-based leadership practices of our management.
Location: Lexington, MO
Shift Availabilities: Mon-Fri 9am - 3 pm
Our Personal Assistant Positions Include: Caring for individuals in their home with developmental disabilities with specialized heath care needs by assisting with activities of daily living. This may include but not limited to: Bathing, toileting, transfer, ambulation, skin care, grooming, extension of therapies and exercise, meal preparation and feeding.
- Must have a reliable vehicle that you drive yourself.
- Must have a valid and active driver’s license.
- Must have current auto insurance.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- One year of DMH experience/Personal Assistant experience preferred.
- Must be available at least one weekend per month.
- Must be willing to get CPR and First Aid training prior to first shift.
- Paid Training & Competitive Hourly Compensation.
- Weekly Direct Deposit!
- Flexible Scheduling and Mileage Compensation Packages!
- Benefits Packages including Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO and more!
- Employee Referral Program
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
(Did you see another Phoenix job ad? Phoenix has won many awards for quick growth and has opened several new offices to accommodate the demand for services. This rapid growth has brought on the need for more employees! You may apply to any Phoenix job and a Recruiter will assess your needs via call/text at 855-881-7442.)