Maryland Heights - Missouri (MO), 63043
Imagine if everyone had a place to go where they were encouraged to embrace their individuality and come as they are. A place fostering an environment that supports human growth and recognizes the value in second chances. This is the kind of place that MOD is committed to creating and maintaining every single day. By creating a culture where individual spirits are celebrated, we believe that our teams will feel empowered and committed to providing that same experience for every single customer that walks through the door.
With more than 400 locations across 28 states and the United Kingdom, MOD is committed to creating a positive social impact within these communities, creating not only an exciting place to eat, but a place where others are inspired to bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness.
At MOD , we believe that we are often shaped by our experiences and especially by the people who have influenced us along the way. Our General Managers are key people influencers (most important role at MOD? or key to our success?) And becoming a General Manager means taking on a leadership role…but what does being a leader really mean? To us, a leader is someone who puts people first, embraces our platform of pizza to make impacts and focuses on building character traits, not just the operational skills of their employees. Being a leader at MOD means being a mentor, and being a mentor means serving others by preparing and empowering them take the reins of their own lives. We believe if we treat our people right, our people will take care of our customers, and our business will thrive. It all boils down to our purpose - to make pizza so we can serve people. Are you ready to lead with MOD?
- Builds important connections with their customers and Squad; exemplifies the customer first attitude
- Manages with the integrity, honesty, and respect that promote the culture, core-mission, and values of MOD.
- Orders products directly from various vendors to maintain food and beverage par
- Utilizes operational tools to plan and achieve excellence in their store; labor scheduling, monthly status reports, cash and inventory management
- Creates schedules that meet the needs of the Business, Squad Members, and Customers; upholds the MOD customer experience while maintaining financial responsibility.
- Actively oversees, inspires, and challenges MOD Squad Members; holds them accountable for delivering quality products and customer service
- Entrepreneurial spirit for owning their own business
- You have 2+ years of Restaurant Management and Direct Responsibility for P&L
- Training, Developing, and Leading Teams
- Ordering, Receiving, and Controlling Inventory
- College Education in Business or Related Field may substitute a portion of required experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- High Level of Accountability
In-store squad leadership work involves both managing the team and stepping in to support the operations as needed. Occasionally positioning oneself (e.g., walk, bend, twist, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull) to handle or move objects weighing up to 50lbs. Occasionally operating hand-held appliance and simple machinery (industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher, etc.). Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically.
- High noise levels due to operations, customers, and overhead music (including, but not limited to, rock, punk, and alternative)
- May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on store (varied weather conditions are expected)
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, and extended hours of business dictates