Missouri - Missouri (MO),
Lester Sales Company
Estimated salary $19.21 an hour
Western Missouri / Kansas
- Outside sales calling on new and existing distributor clients, end users and engineers.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Lester Sales vendor offerings.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service and product offerings.
- Meet or exceed the business sales goals.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers.
- Utilize the requisite vendor and Lester CRM platforms on a daily basis, scheduling and documenting activities, and developing an accurate pipeline and prospective customer profiles.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and respond accordingly.
- Regularly meet with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
- Other duties, as
Requirements / Skills:
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized with good time management skills.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the customer and the company.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications.
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies.
- Possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field preferred.
- Five years of experience in a customer-facing sales role (business to business).
- Good Driving record, able to meet Lester Sales driving qualifications.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.