KYC Phone Analyst
O'Fallon - Missouri (MO),
The Compliance AML KYC Specialist 5 is an entry-level position responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Conduct customer outreach activities via phone/letters to obtain client information, account usage details, and to update client profile information
- Formulate findings based on outreach and analysis and identify appropriate action for resolution
- Document and track all findings and outcomes of each investigation
- Handle complaints and/or appeals related to customer outreach processes and working with internal team to assist in resolution, as necessary
- Evaluate equipment and/or staff resource allocation to identify potential issues that may impact department workflow.
- Assist with reviewing reports in Excel and obtain missing data elements through various research systems, as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
-Grade :All Job Level - All Job Functions
-Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .