St. Louis - Missouri (MO), 63110
- Job ID: 1196362
- Drives, parks, and returns vehicles of patients or visitors according to department parking and valet procedures.
- Notifies Security and/or supervisor of unauthorized vehicles, all accidents and/or suspicious activities within the parking lots and garages.
- Provides parking directions to motorists and partners with Security personnel in directing traffic at assigned location.
- Provides assistance to customers’ experiences and problems with equipment by responding to the customer’s location and troubleshooting equipment issues. Notifies supervisor or charge in the event that they are not able to solve the basic equipment issues.
- May be assigned duties of the Parking Attendant 2 as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- No Experience
- No Experience
- Valid Driver's License Benefits Statement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Employment Status: Full-Time
Barnes-Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center is the largest hospital in Missouri and is ranked as one of the nation's top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report. Barnes-Jewish Hospital's staff is composed of full-time academic faculty and community physicians of Washington University School of Medicine, supported by a house staff of residents, interns, fellows and other medical professionals. Recognizing its excellence in nursing care, Barnes-Jewish Hospital was the first adult hospital in Missouri to be certified as a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Parking and valet services at Barnes-Jewish hospital are responsible to provide safe, friendly,¿ and convenient parking and specific transportation services for all user groups -that come to the medical center which include: patients, visitors, employees, physicians, and volunteers.
Assists with parking operations to patients, visitors, volunteers, staff and employees.
Licenses & Certifications
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings