Executive Administrative Assistant
St. Louis - Missouri (MO), 63146
Jewish Family and Children's Services
JFS of St. Louis
JFS is seeking a talented Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team.
For nearly 150 years, JFS helps families and children to continue on a path to healthy development with diagnostic evaluation, counseling and psychiatry; connects older adults and their caregivers to internal and external resources and services to meet their physical, emotional and spiritual needs; provides food, financial assistance and other direct services to those who are in need. JFS provides numerous programs and services to more than 60,000 individuals each year in the St. Louis metropolitan area inclusive of age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender and sexual orientation. JFS is a dynamic organization, with committed volunteers and talented staff dedicated to an inspiring mission.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will support the CEO through a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, donors, staff, and others; researches, prioritizes,
Characteristics of candidates we are seeking:
- Passion for the JFS mission
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various
- competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Open to evening and weekend hours, as needed
- High School diploma or GED required. College degree preferred. Minimum of three years of experience in an executive assistant role.
Non-Exempt, full-time Starting salary range is $16.92-$21.99 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Please visit: www.jfcsapply.com to apply.