Full Time Leasing Consultant- Oakbrook Garden Apartments
St. Louis - Missouri (MO), 63129
Kohner Properties Inc
JOB BRIEF: As the marketing specialist, the Leasing Consultant is responsible for outreach marketing, and is instrumental in developing marketing plans and strategies in order to maximize occupancy.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Greets and welcomes all visitors, residents and prospective residents.
- Answers telephone inquires. Encourages prospects to schedule appointments by utilizing creative closing techniques and overcoming objections.
- Must be knowledgeable regarding the apartment community, its amenities, the surrounding community, and its competition.
- Frequently shops competition (at least monthly) to improve sales technique and gain awareness of market comparables.
- Weekly outreach marketing to local businesses, preferred employers, etc. to establish and maintain positive relationships for referrals.
- Responsible for compiling and maintaining database of market comparables.
- Responsible for utilizing social media advertising
- Meets prospective residents and records information on guest card to ascertain needs and qualifications.
- Responsible for daily data entry of all leads (phone calls, e-mails and visits) and marketing sources.
- Responsible for conducting daily follow up with prospects.
- Responsible for daily inspection of model and or “show” apartments, amenities and the “leasing lane”. Promptly freshens as needed and reports any needed concerns or repairs needed.
- Exhibits a positive customer service attitude and represents the community and company well.
- Emphasizes features, benefits, and positive life style rewards of the community.
- Responsible for touring prospective residents, and balancing prospect’s needs with overcoming objections.
- Carefully conducts application verification process to ensure qualified applicants and submits to manager for approval.
- Inspects rented unit and checks keys well in advance of move in date.
- Prepares lease agreement. Collects initial fees and assists resident throughout move in process.
- Data entry of service requests, application information, market surveys, etc.
- Performs any additional duties assigned by Manager or Area/Regional Supervisor.
Scheduling: The schedule is based on business necessity, i.e. traffic flow. Frequently requires weekend and evening hours. During times of emergencies, heavy work-loads or other company needs, there will be times when overtime is required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.