Game Entertainment Intern
St. Louis - Missouri (MO), 63103
St. Louis Blues
Estimated salary $31,188 - $33,277 a year
The St. Louis Blues/Enterprise Center seek qualified candidates for the position of Game Entertainment Intern. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist Blue Note Productions with in-game entertainment duties. This is an unpaid internship for college credit only.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in planning and execution of in-game features.
- Assist with game script creation including copy editing, fact-checking and distribution.
- Support Blue Note Productions staff and stage manager with in-game entertainment activities during home games.
- Requires availability to work weeknights and weekends, in
addition to a minor amount of normal business hours.
Flexible; 15-20 hours per week.
- Open to college juniors, seniors and grad students seeking internships to fulfill class credit requirements.
- A desire to gain experience in a professional sports and entertainment environment.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and Google Docs.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, a positive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- No financial compensation is available. This is for college credit only.
- Must be able to lift or carry heavy equipment.
- Face mask must be worn at all times in Enterprise Center.