Part-time Ramp/Customer Services Agent
Bozeman - Montana (MT), 59772
Estimated salary $12.33 an hour
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
We deliver excellence with passion. Each Horizon employee aims high, and working closely together, we soar. As a committed partner to Alaska Airlines, we connect the cities, people and promise of the West. Going the extra mile for guests and each other. Taking on each day knowing we're part of something remarkable.
- Provide frontline customer service to our passengers
- Work directly with passengers in ticket purchases, passenger check-in and flight boarding involving the heavy use of a computer based reservation program (IMAGE)
- Work outdoors in all types of weather conditions - duties include baggage and cargo handling, aircraft marshaling, and aircraft deicing
- Select locations may perform reservations functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum age of 18
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record required, defined by the following: No DUI, DWI, reckless or negligent driving within the last five years, no suspensions, terminations or revocations in the last five years, and no more than three moving
violations in the last two years
- One year previous customer service experience required
- Bilingual strongly preferred (Spanish/English)
- Friendly, knowledgeable and polite in all situations
- Keyboard proficiency required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong diplomacy and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds required
- $12.33 per hour
- Medical benefits
- 6% 401k match
- Monthly operational performance bonus (max $450/quarter)
- Annual performance bonus target 5% annual earnings
- Generous paid time off
- Flight perks on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
START YOUR NEW JOURNEY NOW
Submit your application by 12/31/2019 11:59pm (Pacific Time). We'll be happy to see it.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws.
Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration (SSA), where required.
Job ID 35938
Location Bozeman, MT
FLSA Status Nonexempt