Outbound Sales Specialist
Columbus - Montana (MT),
Montana Silversmiths Inc.
Customer Service-Outbound Sales Specialist
Education: HS Diploma Preferred and/or 1-3 Years Equivalent Work Experience
Skills: Tele-sales, Sales, Communication, Organization, Planning, Microsoft Word, , Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel
Category: Customer Service/Sales
Overview of the Outbound Sales Specialist:
The primary responsibility of the Outbound Sales Specialist will be to contact and support our current clientele AND new clientele, through outbound calling. Strong communication skills required to develop rapport with the customers and sell designated sales programs that will contribute to revenue and company profitability.
*HS Diploma preferred
*Minimum 1-3 years of Outbound sales experience
*Driven to succeed, motivated
*Excellent organizational skills with effective problem solving
*Excellent computer and analytical skills to provide timely & accurate information to customers, team and management.
- Development and implement sales calls working in tandem with established field sales and customer service teams.
- Make outbound calls on a daily basis as required to meet the minimum requirement
- Meet or exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals
- Purposefully explain, sell, and support all programs developed for the outbound call program
- Prepare and update reports as required
- Manage calls for quality, consistency, and program performance.
- Monitor program activity reports and performance daily, weekly and monthly to identify trends and opportunities.
- Develop relationships internally and externally to enhance effectiveness of tele-sales program.
- Collaborate with internal/external sales and customer service teams to identify, develop and execute sales plans and programs.
- Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives
The Outbound Sales Specialist must be a consummate professional who is a dedicated team player working for the overall success of the organization.
We offer an excellent starting salary, casual workplace, good benefits including bonuses, 401k and retirement programs.
Montana Silversmiths is an equal opportunity employer and will make selection decisions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. For government record keeping purposes, you may choose to identify your race, ethnicity, and/or gender when responding. Montana Silversmiths is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- tele-sales, outbound calling: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Front End Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative