General Plant Laborer Great Falls
Great Falls - Montana (MT), 59401
Estimated salary $17.80 an hour
Within General Mills, our manufacturing facilities are committed to achieving zero human and food safety incidents and it is every employee’s responsibility to fully support this vision. Skilled Operators are hired as members of a manufacturing team. They are responsible for the support of various processing and packaging equipment operations throughout the facility.
The General Mills Great Falls plant operates 24 hours per day 7 days per week. Working scheduled 7 days per week on a three shift operation, rotating shifts. First shift is 7AM to 3PM, second shift is 3PM to 11PM and third shift is 11PM to 7AM. Changes in volume and production requirements can result in changes in work schedule and additional overtime. General Laborers must be willing to work any shift including nights and weekends.
The starting wage for a General Laborer position is $17.80 per hour. General Mills also offers shift
In this role, you will:
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
- Support production lines by supplying with materials as needed
- Perform various sanitation and clean up duties
- Assists operators during bottlenecks or when production lines are shut down
- Participate in start-up, change over and shut down of operating equipment
- Be responsible for executing all required HACCP processes and documentation
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives in order to increase platform performance
- Attend meetings and trainings as required
- Perform additional related tasks as assigned