Group Fitness Instructor: Boot Camp, Kickboxing, Pilates, Sp...
Great Falls - Montana (MT),
Mizani Fitness provides onsite Health & Wellness Programs specializing in Corporate Wellness, Government Health and Wellness and Residential Fitness.
Mizani Fitness is currently seeking Group Fitness Instructors for contract positions in Great Falls, MT with the following certifications:
- Boot Camp
- Cardio Kickboxing / TurboKick
- Group Power
The Group Fitness Instructor responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Develop safe and effective onsite group fitness classes for Mizani Fitness clients.
- Lead scheduled onsite group fitness classes at Mizani Fitness client locations during the hours of 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM Monday - Friday (NOTE: Group Fitness Instructor will be assigned to instruct weekly group fitness classes)
- Adhere to Mizani Fitness policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Mizani Fitness client policies and procedures.
The Group Fitness Instructor must have the following attributes:
- National group exercise certification (ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, ISSA) is required
- Current fitness certification (specialty) is required
- 1+ year of experience in group fitness instruction in the fitness industry is required
- Current AED/CPR certification from American Red Cross or American Heart Association is required
TO APPLY, SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:
- Brief cover letter explaining why you decided to become a fitness instructor
- Fitness resume
- Copy of Fitness certification(s)
- Copy of AED/CPR certification
- (2) Professional references with contact information
Job Type: Contract
- National Group Exercise (Required)
- Fitness (Required)
- AED/CPR (Required)
- 1 year
- One location