In Home Caregiver
Hamilton - Montana (MT),
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service to your clients. As an Addus Home Care Aide, you’ll play a vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities living independently. This rewarding, entry-level position provides consistent, flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic, values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your contribution, we invite you to join our team.
- Follow a care plan for the client and report on completed tasks
- Assist with personal care (bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Provide routine house cleaning, laundry, and assist with meal preparation
- Transport client to appointments and daily errands
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications (no administering or measuring)
- Observe and report any changes in client's condition
- High school diploma or GED, and one year of in-home care services experience
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Reliable transportation. If you are using a car, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required.
- Ability to work with limited
Three references (2 professional and 1 personal) will be required at the time of application.
Addus HomeCare is one of the nation’s largest personal home care and support service providers. We service over 33,000 consumers weekly from more than 111 branches located in 24 states. As a client-focused, innovative company, we have a simple approach: We provide great care and we pay attention. Our staff shares a genuine passion for helping people and conducts all services efficiently, with a thoroughness to ensure lower health care costs while maintaining the highest quality of life for our consumers.
Apply on our website at: https://www.addusjobs.com/job/home-care-aide-caregiver-hamilton-mt-6370-6370_tree/
Or call 406.541.7063
Job Type: Part-time
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Reading, writing, and carrying out directions
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening
- Reporting changes in the health or status of the client
- Feeding clients
- Responding to emergency situations
- Transporting client to appointments
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities