Financial Operations Project Specialist II
Helena - Montana (MT),
Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, MT, NM, OK
This position will provide support for initiatives across the Financial Balancing and Controls department. This will include robotics process automation, offshore vendor management, process improvement initiatives as well as support for supplier management activities, issue management and service level agreements. In addition, the role will act as a liaison between Finance/Accounting teams and the suppliers involved in project implementation and post production support.
This position is responsible for serving as a key resource in providing project support and analytics for various initiatives within the Financial Operations Area; to coordinate implementation and project management activities; coordinating assigned aspects of major process improvement efforts; and ensuring Regulatory Operational needs are met within the established guidelines.
- Bachelor Degree in business, accounting or finance and 4 years experience in financial data analysis, OR 8 years experience in financial data analysis.
- Verbal and written communication skills, including correct grammar, appropriate word choice, precision, conciseness, structure, appropriate tone and level of detail for audience.
- Analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to establish effective business relationships, both within the department and with contacts in other areas.
- Experience and skills in project management, including coordination of project activities.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office suite or other presentation tools.
- Ability to function in a dynamic work environment, managing multiple project assignments and prioritizing tasks.
- Ability and willingness to travel within assigned areas of responsibility, including overnight stays.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in business, accounting or finance.
- VB Script experience
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems
- Strong leadership skills, meeting facilitation skills
- Strong Excel experience
- Experience working with tracking tools
- This position will be located in our Helena, MT office
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can call us at 1-866-977-7378 to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".