Member Services Associate (Teller)
Helena - Montana (MT),
Intrepid Credit Union
Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, teller checks and cash advances. Balances each day’s transactions and cash totals. Answers Member’s questions regarding Credit Union services provided and perform a variety of account maintenance activities. Actively cross-sells Credit Union services. This position requires excellent public relations skills as well as an understanding of teller functions. Timeliness, efficiency and accuracy, as well as professionalism, are vital to the successful execution of this position.
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills and flexibility, including the ability to effectively analyze Member needs and assist them or obtain appropriate assistance for them.
- Good math skills required, with the ability to 10 key on adding machine or computer.
- Must have good typing skills and the ability to operate business equipment including adding machine, typewriter, telephone, copy machine, coin and money counting machines, computers and printers.
- Demonstrated skill in use of computers.
- Positive approach in interactions with members and team members.
- Reliable attendance.
- Prior teller experience (preferred).
- Prior credit union experience (preferred).
- Symitar systems (CruiseNet, Episys, PowerOn, Symitar EASE) experience (preferred).
- AA/BA/BS Degree (preferred).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous cash-handling experience.
- Previous experience selling products and services.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Exemption Status: Hourly, non-exempt
- Work Schedule: Must be available to work 7 – 8 hour shifts, Monday – Friday / 7:15 am – 5:45 pm
- Rate of Pay: Competitive with the market and professional work environment.
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life (employer paid), HSA contribution, paid-time-off, retirement plan (with employer match), and supplemental insurance available.
- Bondable: Must be bondable
- Background Check: Required
- Required Materials: Cover Letter, Resume, and three professional references
please email a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also use snail mail, by mailing your resume and cover letter to Intrepid Credit Union, PO Box 159, Helena, Montana 59624, Attention Human Resources.
All materials must be received by the recruitment closing.