Customer Care Representative 1
Kalispell - Montana (MT),
Lunella, a new company taking up roots in Kalispell, Montana needs several amazing Customer Care Reps to provide white-glove service to its customers. To provide the level of service needed for our customers, the Reps must be available 3:30 pm-12 am M-F. Therefore, any night owls, college students, insomniacs, and others who like to stay up late, you should consider this great opportunity!
The Customer Care Rep (CCR) is the primary liaison between the company and its current and potential customers. This role serves as Lunella’s brand ambassador and first point of contact for customers’ product issues and requires a commitment to customer focus and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions. The CCR accepts ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop comprehensive technical knowledge of Company products and services.
- Answer customer calls, email or chat according to Company standards and service level expectations.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions.
- Develop creative solutions to both meet customer needs and protect Company resources.
- Capture customer information, reason for contact, and solution provided in case management application.
- Negotiate and process (or reject) return for credit, return for repair, product replacement and credit transactions according to Company policy in Company CRM.
- Explore opportunities to “save the sale” by clarifying information, offering additional support or Company products
- Process customer orders for Company products, up-sell where possible and appropriate
- Identify process improvement opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Identify process breakdown points and work with Manager of Customer Service to develop solutions.
- Attend training as available and necessary to stay up-to-date on product or company policy changes.
- Seek cross-training opportunities in other departments to improve efficiencies and understanding of inter-departmental relationships.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High school or general equivalency degree
- Experience in retail, banking or call center support or equivalent customer service role
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends or holidays
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced
- Knowledge Retention—Learns and memorizes information, including product specifications, company business applications, process and policy. Remembers answers to frequently asked questions and able to troubleshoot seamlessly.
- Organization—Able to multitask to meet customer needs more effectively. Organizes work-space, including computer resources to maximize efficiency and minimize errors.
- Flexibility—Exhibits flexibility on the job including the willingness and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations.
- Effective Communication Skills –Demonstrates clarity and conciseness in verbal and written communications. Exhibits confidence, empathy and respect when communicating with customers and coworkers. Employs active listening skills (informational, critical, empathetic). Digests information and conveys solutions quickly and effectively.
Location: The position will be located in Kalispell, MT location.
Salary & Benefits: Competitive wage (shift differential); excellent benefits after 30 days of employment, paid PTO and company match 401k.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume for immediate consideration. Only those being considered will be contacted to schedule an in-person interview.
At this time immigration sponsorship will not be considered.
Lunella is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lunella does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Call center
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested