Missoula - Montana (MT), 59801
The Dishwasher is responsible for ensuring that our production teams have sanitary tools and workspaces. This includes all duties related to dishwashing: unloading kitchen deliveries and cleaning all of the dishes, utensils, pots and pans. Other areas of responsibility include food prep work and maintaining food quality and sanitation in kitchen.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes, pots, pans, and implements used by the store in preparing foods for sale. Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Maintain cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls and shelves of kitchen area.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Perform food preparation work as directed.
- Accept and process product from Receiver.
Education and Experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
- Use of box cutters.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
STAND AND WALK FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)