Three Forks - Montana (MT),
Wheat Montana Bakery
A/R SPECIALIST AND OFFICE ADMIN
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (A/R SPECIALIST):
- Review assigned accounts for balances 16+ days past due.
- Make outbound collection contacts via email or phone calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Research and follow-up on payment discrepancies which may involve navigating customer’s websites/portals to find information, issuing credit memos.
- Research and resolve all short payments, deductions credits to ensure they are valid.
- Responsible for G/L Credit Memo processing, including coding to the correct ledger account and receiving appropriate approvals.
- Utilize customer portal information to reduce payment days and discrepancies.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management and sales rep.
- Run and note the applicable aged AR report weekly for consolidation purposes and management review.
- Apply open credits and payments as necessary.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent
Send customer documents and follow up.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES (OFFICE ADMIN):
- Monitor and manage general insurance related documents and claims (vendor/employee COI’s, claims reporting, etc.).
- Assist with payroll/HR admin tasks.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous A/R experience preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting basics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize tasks throughout the day.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Associate (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday