Customer Care Analyst (Annuities)
Omaha - Nebraska (NE), 68131
Mutual of Omaha
Estimated salary $16.50 an hour
Work Type: Full Time Regular
Job No: 497748
Categories: Customer Service
Application Closes: Open Until Filled
If you’re looking for a career where you have the power to be a positive influence to help others, this is it. As a Customer Care Analyst, you will be the voice of Mutual of Omaha — the voice our customers turn to for clarity, support, and guidance.
In this role, you will quickly assess each customer’s needs, research a variety of outcomes and provide real-time solutions. Key elements of success include listening to customer needs, critical thinking and the ability to change tasks at a moment's notice.
While most customer interactions will be positive and routine calls, it may be necessary to deescalate situations at times. Through it all, you will strive to provide the industry-leading service our customers have come to expect from Mutual of Omaha.
If have the power to be engaging, poised, resourceful, adaptive and caring, apply today. Combine your power with ours and see how far you can go. Classes will start in January!
What We offer:
- An hourly rate of pay of $16.50
- This role will onboard, train and work remotely from home at this time.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Daytime shift availability
- Full time and part time schedules available
- MUST be able to work full time hours Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. during training
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees
- 401(k) plan with 6% employer match with additional 2% employer contribution, vacation accrual, and paid holidays
Plus many more amenities and benefit perks!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide exceptional customer service via multiple channels such as phone (to include inbound and outbound calls), written/email correspondence, etc.
- Effectively respond to and resolve customer requests by utilizing basic knowledge and skill sets, systems, policies, procedures, regulations and other reference materials.
- Provide an effective level of customer service by meeting (or exceeding) department standards related to attendance, productivity and quality.
- Meet deadlines and perform successfully within a fast paced, ever changing and diverse production environment, to include multitasking, system utilization and accurately entering data to handle entire requests from start to finish.
- Actively participate in the identification and implementation of process improvements.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external parties to include customers, team members, business partners and other stakeholders.
- In this role, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, high volume environment with set productions goals. This position requires sitting 66% of the time and visual acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Ability to actively listen, assess and understand the needs of the customer and
- Insurance product knowledge.
- Previous customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Ability to speak Spanish and English.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging
- A organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Base Salary: $16.50/hr
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.