Herbicide Applicators (experience preferred)
Caliente - Nevada (NV),
Brad Taylor Inc
Applicator within our spray division. This person ideally will have all necessary licenses to spray herbicide chemicals in a number of mid west states to western states. The position will be responsible for assisting in the creating of a chemical mix to have a 95% kill rate in our specified work areas using certain specified chemicals. A large percentage of work for this position is around Railroad tracks, high rail experience is a plus as we will be doing on track and off track spraying.
- You & your team may be required to travel in and out of state. Travel expenses are paid for. Benefits will include 1 week paid off for every 6 work weeks.
- Compensation could include a daily per diem.
- Monitor equipment for safe operation, make adjustments, and perform incidental equipment maintenance as needed.
- Perform work with a high degree of responsibility, cooperation, respect and skill.
- Observe and follow safety rules at all times.
- Report to work on time each day. Available to work overtime as needed.
Hiring positions throughout 22 states including: California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Idaho, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Wyoming, Colorado, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Iowa.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Applicator: 1 year (Required)
- High Rail: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL (Preferred)
- DRIVER'S LICENSE (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 75% (Required)