Order Entry Assistant
Henderson - Nevada (NV), 89014
Department: First Legal Records
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday /8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Job Summary: The Order Entry Assistant is a critical role in the Order Entry Department. This position interacts with various internal departments including Customer Service, Production and Management. The primary duties and responsibilities include preparing different types of subpoenas and supporting documentation, ensuring accuracy of all orders recorded and performing ongoing orders maintenance.
- Assist clients with orders, verifying information and keying information into client specific software system while providing excellent customer service.
- Receive and place calls and e-mails for client orders.
- Meet or exceed expectations and needs of the Order Entry Department which will be established by the Operations Manager.
- Maintain high level of proficiency in working with Microsoft Office Suite of applications and other proprietary software.
- Develops and maintains an excellent working relationship with other departments, staff and coworkers to make sure we exceed the customer’s expectations and needs.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality with regards to all internal, external matters and other material as deemed necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of clerical experience
- Good overall computer and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work and ability to follow-up with internal and external clients
- Commitment to excellence and to making a difference;
- Results driven, improvement focused, and action oriented self-starter who can handle various responsibilities simultaneously and proactively and continually look for a better way of doing things.
- Ability to effectively utilize conflict resolution skills and internal escalation protocols to mitigate client issues and concerns.
- Champion for excellent customer service
First Legal Records specializes in providing Law Firms, Insurance Companies, Corporations and TPAs with Nationwide Records Retrieval Solutions and Deposition Officer Services. First Legal Records services provides a number of features to reduce costs, track, manage and help with controlling client expenses. By teaming with First Records Retrieval your firm will no longer need to worry about the 'subpoena for records' process again. As records retrieval specialists, we can obtain records anywhere in the country through our network of offices and affiliates across the country; keeping your cost in line with your goals. First Legal Records provides a total records retrieval service package. We will:
- Prepare your subpoena
- Notice the appropriate parties
- Serve the custodian of records
- Scan/copy the records
- Disseminate copies to the requesting parties using our electronic paperless solution
First Legal Records offers online downloading, archiving, viewing and retrieval of all records obtained.
About Our Company: First Legal is a comprehensive litigation support solution provider. With over 14 offices in the Western United States, First Legal has been serving thousands of law firms and corporations for over 30 years with an array of solutions including Support Services, Depositions, Records Retrieval, Digital Solutions, Investigations and Trial Services. First Legal is the first true comprehensive File Thru Trial™ solutions firm. We are uniquely qualified and have proven to bring continued success to our clients. That success comes through our culture of innovation and trust, commitment to quality service and depth of industry knowledge. This single-source approach enables us to simplify the litigation process for our clients. It is our Mission to be the most dependable and trusted business partner for our clients by serving every aspect of the litigation workflow. First Legal partners with our clients on a national basis to achieve the most efficient litigation solutions for the betterment of our clients' businesses and lives.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Clerical: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off