Investor Reporting Analyst I (entry level)
Henderson - Nevada (NV), 89052
Preferred Mortgage Services
We have a unique opportunity for someone who is fully invested in solving problems, curious, self-motivated and driven by quality and success. We’ve built a fantastic environment to learn and grow. We love what we do, and you will too! No prior Investor Reporting experience is needed. We offer continuous training.
Hours: 6:00 am - 3:00 pm (to support our East Coast Clients)
What you will do
- Perform 7 R’s (Reporting, Remitting, Reconciliation, Research, Root Cause Identification, Resolution, and Remediation) for pool and loan-level activities on behalf of assigned Client and applicable Investor guidelines
- Review and validate controls in place before month-end cutoff activities in accordance with applicable remittance methodologies (Actual/Actual, Scheduled/Actual, Scheduled/Scheduled)
- Analyze work product and provide continuous improvement to existing processes
- Collaborate with Continuous Quality Improvement and IT Development teams to refine processes and technology
- Prepare monthly recap, performance, and dashboard reporting, and manage data in order to identify trends
- Remain current with AllRegs, and update impacted operating procedures and training materials accordingly
- Passionate about his/her career
- Energetic and hard-working
- Great communication skills
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree with academic concentrations in finance, economics, mathematics or related field.
- Minimum GPA of 3.50
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Mathematical/financial aptitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suits with an emphasis in Excel
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
PMSI participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization.
Please note: We are unable to support VISA sponsorship for this position. Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position.
To all recruitment agencies: PMSI does not accept agency resumes. PMSI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency.
Preferred Mortgage Services, Inc. (PMSI) was founded in 2000 and is the industry leader in Investor Reporting and Investor Accounting solutions. Leveraging decades of subject matter expertise and our cloud-based expert systems, PMSI offers cost-effective solutions spanning Consulting, Technology and turnkey Outsourcing to the $10 Trillion Mortgage-backed securities industry. Our ability to combine subject matter experts, analytics and our proprietary cloud-based platform into expert systems, enables PMSI to quickly deliver cost-effective business solutions to our clients. We are SSAE18 certified in support of our regulated Clients' requirements for rigorous controls and compliance protocols.
To find out more about PMSI please visit www.PMSI.me.