Henderson - Nevada (NV), 89011
Pro Caps Laboratories Inc
Headquartered in Henderson, Nevada, ProCaps Laboratories a leading provider of additive-free vitamin supplements is looking for a Bosch Operator. You’ll be responsible for set up of the machine for the run, including start up. Additional duties will be to make any machine adjustments necessary during the batch run as required.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment; preferably within an FDA manufacturing environment within the Food or Nutraceutical industry
- Two years of hands on machine experience, Encapsulation machines preferred
- Must be able to comprehend directions, understand Good Manufacturing Practices, and maintain high quality workmanship
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in basic math
- Ability to communicate in English via speaking, writing, and reading
- Must be willing to work overtime or on weekends, as the workload demands
OTHER ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up the machine for the run, including start up
- Make any machine adjustments necessary during the batch run, as required
- Visually inspect the machine as it is running to verify that it is running within normal safe operational parameters. Take in-process physical measurements of capsules throughout the compression run and document measurements. Make minor adjustments as necessary to keep all physical characteristics of capsule within specification.
- Maintain machine in reasonably clean condition during encapsulation run
- Make sure all paperwork is complete and accurate throughout and after run. Document all set up and cleaning in the log book and other pertinent paperwork.
- Clean and/or disassemble machine after the completion of encapsulation run
- Maintain machine in good working order; to include:
o Have any worn or malfunctioning parts evaluated and/or replaced by maintenance
o Clean and maintain tooling in good condition
- Perform any and all additional tasks related to the operation of the encapsulation department, as required
- Adhere to existing corporate policies and procedures in the Production Department. This is inclusive of cGMP’s, SOP’s, safety and good housekeeping practices
- Meet or exceed daily production requirements per product specifications as set by Production Planning
- Perform other job duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- A large percentage of the time is spent in the production area where noise level can be moderate to high
- Duties are performed primarily in a smoke-free manufacturing environment
- Frequently required to stand, walk, bend, kneel, crouch, balance, and reach
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Push/Pull up to 500 lbs.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
ProCaps Laboratories provides competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance along with a 401K program.
PROCAPS CARBON FOOTPRINT AND CULTURE
Owned by Andrew Lessman, we are committed to social responsibility, having donated more than 3 million bottles of prenatal vitamins to Vitamin Angels; a program created to reduce maternal and childhood mortality worldwide.
Our vitamin manufacturing facility is unique not only for the 100% pure supplements it produces but for the purity of the electric power used to create them. Our roof and adjacent parking structure house one of the largest private solar energy installations in the world. This natural source of energy is used to produce all ProCaps products; ProCaps is the only vitamin manufacturing facility in the world to do this. In alignment with our commitment to the environment, we use recycled materials in producing our bottles, labels and packaging materials.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please Note: Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. ProCaps Laboratories will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.