Processing Technical Operator - 3rd Shift - Henderson, NV
Henderson - Nevada (NV),
- Plan, carry out and review focused improvements activities to eliminate losses and prevent re-occurrence. Plan, operate and carry out autonomous activities within the processing areas.
- Operate and conduct changeovers on equipment.
- Operate pallet jack and forklift with certification training.
- Support design and implement improvements to material flow, ergonomics, accessibility and safety.
- Train and develop self and others in safety skills and knowledge, contributing to the continuous improvement of safety performance for self and team through participating in the identification, analysis and minimization of risk in the work area.
- Reduce costs due to waste and minimize impact to health, safety and the environment through working to eliminate waste and through the correct management of waste materials.
- Promote the development of a highly effective team through encouraging good interpersonal skills, leading by example, building rapport and managing conflict while keeping focused on goals and targets.
- Adjust mix schedule as needed to accommodate mix needs by production, including creating batches.
- Maintain equipment through our preventative maintenance program.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.Effective written and verbal communication.
- Computer skills to include PC programs, Windows, SAP.
- Perform correct calculations necessary for successful productivity.
- Ability to analyze, problem solve and coach others.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis