Maintenance Runner - $22/HR
Incline Village-Crystal Bay - Nevada (NV),
Estimated salary $22 an hour
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America. Today, we're one of the fastest-growing vacation rental companies in the world—thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We're hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We're the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What we're looking for
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Runner with a knack for fixing things to help out our guests. The Maintenance Runner position will assist in the maintenance needs of all Vacasa properties. You will spend your days traveling conducting basic maintenance in our homes. Coming to the rescue of our guests by diagnosing urgent issues in our homes and helping support the guest operations team.
What you'll do
- Expect the unexpected, no day is the same and it will be spent traveling, performing basic maintenance and tasks in our homes. Flexibility and adaptability is a must.
- Work as part of our operations team to support the day to day, running keys and coming to the rescue of any team member in need!
- Remove trash from homes
- Run linens to Housekeepers
- Use your basic knowledge of maintenance tasks such as hanging pictures, fixing blinds and changing light-bulbs.
- Bring your skills and interest to learn home repairs including appliance trouble-shooting, cable/wifi troubleshooting, basic knowledge of HVAC systems and light plumbing [like fixing a leaky sink].
- Correspond on a regular basis via email and phone with the Local team and Central team.
- Order, maintain and replenish maintenance supplies and inventory.
- The job duties described, are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The skills you'll need
- Communicator: proactively communicate with our guests, owners, housekeeping team, maintenance team and local/central teams via email, phone, and in person.
- Problem Solver: at
- Access to the internet and the ability to check your email on a daily basis
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings