Las Vegas - Nevada (NV), 89118
We are seeking a highly-motivated Pharmacy Technician to join our team in Las Vegas, Nevada. The shift is
Shift: M – F varied days (4 days a week, 10 hr days)
Hours: 06:00 am – 04:30 pm
Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the supervisor and a licensed Pharmacist, the Pharmacy Technician maintains inventory and compounded medication records
- Prepares, fills, labels, packages, and dispenses pharmaceuticals and sterile products
- Technicians must interact with other teams and function in strict accordance with standard, written procedures, and guidelines
- Clean room experience preferred
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of an employee in this job.
Set yourself apart
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
- Must be registered with the State of Nevada
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Certificate from a pharmacy technician program helpful but not required
- At least one year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Possess strong communication skills and be organized, and detail oriented
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Interested candidates must be enthusiastic, professional, and self-directed
What's on offer?
AnazaoHealth offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to include 401(k) and Volunteer Paid Time Off.
Ready for the challenge?
Please include salary requirements. No phone calls, please. We are not accepting agency referrals for this position.