Exhibitor Sales Coordinator
Las Vegas - Nevada (NV),
WE BRING THE “WOW”!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A “WOW” MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
See the WOW: WOW Makers
The Exhibitor Sales Coordinator provides customer service sales and support for trade show and convention exhibitors. Strong customer service skills required, providing first class service in a call center environment. Act as a liaison between GES National Servicenter and individual city operations. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Handle customer inquiries with appropriate and timely follow through. Assist order entry operation as necessary.
- Telemarketing customers for the purposes of soliciting (Company) services including Inbound and Outbound Logistics.
- Receive telephone inbound inquiries from external customer base as well as internal. Display the consultation skills necessary to successfully represent and sell products and services to existing customers and prospect.
- Meet established sales targets.
- Telephone sales skills to effectively conduct business over the phone involving prospecting, selling and servicing new and existing customers.
- Qualify prospects for other departments of the company, including Logistics and Exhibit & Design sales force.
- Research and identify potential customers.
- Maintain excellent customer service satisfaction for both internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School/GED required.
- College degree preferred.
- Previous experience in telemarketing.
- 2 years of international and domestic transportation sales. Exhibition or Trade Show experience a plus.
- Proven sales success or track record.
- Strong Sales Skills.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs.
- Strong sales and customer service orientation required.
- Professional attitude.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Strong ability to handle resolutions and problem solving .
- Attention to detail.
- Transportation sales to include but not limited to: Less-than-truckload (LTL) freight, Full truckloads (FTL) freight, Transportation equipment, Dry van freight, Flatbed trucking, Refrigerated shipping, Intermodal (rail) freight, Freight rates, Air freight, Ocean container freight, International air freight, Domestic airfreight, International Shipping requirements.
- Desk/Office environment.
- Continuous use of computer.
- Competitive salaries
- 401K with company match
- Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Career development program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation time
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities
And much more……